martes, 27 de diciembre de 2011

Auryn, my favorite band

I like a lot of bands like Carlos SimónOne Direction, McFly, Jonas Brothers, Melocos, Varsity Fanclub, the BaseballsJesse McCartney… But I’m going to talk about Auryn.

Auryn is a Spanish boyband composed of five boys, Álvaro Gango, Blas Cantó, Carlos Marco, David LaFuente and Dani Fernández. The kind of music that thay play is indie pop and British pop.

The name of the group refers to The Never Ending Story written Michael Ende. With British-influenced, Auryn have done collaborations with artists like The Wanted, Ruth Lorenzo, Virginia Labuat…

Before the union of the band, every member have joined the music world since they were childs.

Auryn participated in “Destino Eurovision 2011” and they were finalists. Since then, they have worked hard and they released their first CD on 18th of October. They have win an award (Best álbum novel) on a TVE program “El Disco del año 2011”.

Their first single of Endless Road 7058 is Last Night On Earth. It were numer one on iTunes the first week.


I like this band since the first day I listened them. They are normal boys that have been fighting for their dream and they haven’t stopped. They are constant and they’ve greatly improved in a year.

Another thing in their favor is their character. They are always are nice, and they do everything possible to stay in contact with their fans, the Auryners, for this reason they did a little tour beafore release their album, in this tour they went to some places in Spain and to London. Now they are ready to start the Endless Road 7058 tour. And they did a camp, named My Camp Auryn. As it had more exit, they are goingo to do another in 2012.

Thanks to them, I’ve known fantastic people and when Auryn do a concert, we always have a good time. And sometimes we meet together. Now, we are like a fan family. They are good friends, and this year have been one of the best next to them.

And if you like music, I think they are more better at live, because they put all their forces and energies, and they sing from the heart. 


I love their music because when they sing I forget all the problems. 





2 comentarios:

  1. Awwwww Auryn, I have never listened to them but after this lovely review you've written I will think about it. Amazing, Helena =D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I listen the other day in the TV and are very good songs! it's great

    ResponderEliminar