domingo, 8 de enero de 2012

My interests: things I do in my life

Music is all for me. Music is the only one that is there when nobody is. Is the only one who understands me.
Music is very important in my life. Thanks to the music I’ve could overcome the obstacles. Thanks to the music I’m ready to jump the fence. Since the first second of the day I listen music, I wake up with music. Music is the best friend. Music is with you when nobody is.

Dance is my other passion. I love dance. With dance I express all my feelings. Dance is something I can do thanks to the music. I dance since I was little, but I discovered what dance means to me when I was 13 years old. I go to hiphop classes every Friday, and I like go to rehearsals. The classes are funny. We laugh a lot. And I love musicals.




I have to recognize that I’m an addicted to the series and films too. Two of my favourites series are The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, Fringe and Supernatural. And my favourite film is Letters to Juliet. I watch the tv all the afternoons and nights of the weekend, and I watch it with my parents and my brother.

And my last interest is reading. I love read, but I can do always I want. When I read more is on summer, when I haven’t got school, homework and exams. My favourite writer is Federico Moccia, an Italian writer of love stories. He really knows how to write. And my favourite books are The Hunger Games. A storie about two boys that fight for the rights, peace and love.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario