domingo, 8 de enero de 2012

My social life: my friends



My friends and my family are all for me. Without them I wouldn’t be who I am. I’m here because of them. They are all for me. They are a family.

In my free time I try to pass all the possible time with them. But I try to do the things I like to do too, like read, listen music, write… I try to split the time, but it’s too difficult when I have exams and homework. By the way, I try it.

I love read mystery, love and sci-fi books. My favourite saga is The Hunger Games. It has all the things I like, mystery, love and sci-fi. There are three books. I’ve got so involved that I read it in a week.

But my free time with my friends is always memorable. Everyday is different with them. I can talk about all with them, and they listen to me. We can talk about whatever. We go to the cinema, and always pass something that makes us laugh for days. Even the most insignificant and ridiculous thing we do is special. With them, time flies. One day we passed two hours listening music and singing, we don’t realized the time it was until we were called.

And this summer I met new friends with those who I try to chat when I have time. In a few days, they become very important to me. I have to recognize, that this year, since the 1st of January, I met amazing people.

Definitely, I have no words to describe them. Because they mean a lot to me, and, despite I know the next year the things are going to change because we’re going to start university, I hope we continue having contact.

I love my friends, family and what I do.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario