domingo, 8 de enero de 2012

My favorite celebrity: Joshua Jackson


I haven’t got any favourite celebrity, but I’ve chosen Joshua Jackson.

His real name is Joshua Carter Jackson. He was bon the 11th of June, 1978. He is a Canadian American actor. He has appeared in over 32 film roles.

I listened about him when I was little. The first time I saw him was in the tv show Dawson’s Creek as Peacey Witter. I really liked, and like, his role. Peacey is a sweet boy that in his child passed very bad moment. He is in love with Joey Potter (Katie Holmes).

Now he appears in Fringe as Peter Bishop. I admire Peter Bishop. In a first moment he is really rude, but when the season progresses he becomes a good man that has cure of his father, a crazy doctor, Walter Bishop.



I thing he is a good actor, and it’s seen in all the roles he has had.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario