martes, 24 de enero de 2012

My trip to Madrid: The Lion King


It was Tuesday. I was really excited about the musical The Lion King. All the day was awesome. We went to Toledo, and we walk a lot. We were extremely tired after the long walk. I like Toledo, and it’s the second time I’ve gone.

After Toledo we have free time to buy and eat in Gran Via. I went with a group to Puerta del Sol, where we take a picture with the fascinant Jack Sparrow.

Then, arribe the time I was patiently waiting, The Lion King. When the lights turn off and the curtains were opened I really was like a little girl with her favourite sweet. 



1 comentario:

  1. Hi Helena,

    Some good expressions and vocucabulary and quite good use of grammar structures but some problems with verbs, specially, in past tense and vocabulary. Final mark: 7.5

    ResponderEliminar